The Annual General Meeting of the Dyslexia Association of Ireland (DAI) will be held online via Zoom, on Tuesday, 27th June 2023 from 6:00pm to 7:00pm. The AGM is open to current members of the DAI.
1. Minutes of the DAI AGM held on 28 June 2022
2. Chairperson’s Address
3. CEO’s Report on 2022 Activities
4. 2022 Audited Financial Statements & Directors’ Report
5. Debate on Motions
6. Election of Board
7. Appointment of Auditors
8. Any Other Business
Copies of all relevant documents are available below.
Current members who wish to attend the AGM must register in advance at https://www.tickettailor.com/events/dyslexiaireland/929205. The Zoom link for the AGM will be emailed in advance to those members who have registered.
– Minutes of the DAI AGM held on 28 June 2022
– 2022 Audited Financial Statements & Directors’ Report