Dyslexia in the Workplace
DAI is offering a new 8-hour training course on dyslexia in the workplace. The course aims to upskill staff, to enable them to create an inclusive work environment accessible to all. This course will be of particular benefit to line managers, HR personnel and anyone working on improving workplace accessibility and inclusion initiatives. The course focuses on:
- Developing an understanding of what dyslexia is
- Exploring the identification of Dyslexia
- Principles of best practice for an inclusive work environment
- Principles of best practice in developing support for individual employees
- Considering the impact of dyslexia on mental health and well-being
- Exploring how Assistive Technology can support.
Our next Dyslexia in the Workplace course will be on May 10, 2023 – for more details and to book see https://www.tickettailor.com/events/dyslexiaireland/847205
If you would like to arrange delivery of this training to an internal staff group, please email email@example.com to discuss your needs.
For details on all other upcoming courses see https://buytickets.at/dyslexiaireland.