This form is to be completed by a parent/guardian. You must submit this form to ensure your young person’s place in the workshop is retained.
Please note that fees for both autumn 2021 and spring 2022 must be paid in full before you make this application to retain your young person’s place for the 2022-23 workshop year.
Your Workshop Coordinator will be in touch in late August/early September with information on the 2022-23 Workshop and asking you to complete the Medical Information Form 2022-23. In the meantime, you can find contact details for your Workshop and the term dates on the DAI website.
DAI Membership: In order to apply for a place in a DAI Workshop your DAI membership must be up-to-date [you will need your membership number to complete this form].
• If you wish to renew your DAI membership or become a member go to: DAI Membership.
• If you have forgotten your membership number please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Payment:
• The average fee works out at an average of €30 per evening/morning e.g. €360 for each 12 week term and there are two terms each year.
• Fees can be paid in full or in 2 instalments per term.
• All fees must be paid in full before the end of each term.
• Payment requests (statements & invoices) will be emailed to you after the start of each term.
• If you are experiencing financial challenges you can apply for Fee Support. You can do so by submitting the DAI Workshop Fee Support Form; the eligibility criteria is explained on this form.