This form is to be completed by a parent/guardian who wishes to apply for a place for their young person in one of the DAI Workshops.
Application Process: The Coordinator will review your application in late August/early September 2022:
• If there is a place available in your young person’s age/class group you will be contacted by the Coordinator and asked to send a copy of the Assessment Report or evidence from their school confirming they are dyslexic.
• If there is no place available, at the time, the Coordinator will contact you confirming that your young person is on the waiting list and will be given a place as soon as possible.
DAI Membership: In order to apply for a place in a DAI Workshop your DAI membership must be up-to-date [you will need your membership number to complete this form].
• If you wish to renew your DAI membership or become a member go to: DAI Membership.
• If you have forgotten your membership number please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees and Payment:
• The average fee works out at an average of €30 per evening/morning e.g. €360 for each 12 week term and there are two terms each year.
• Fees can be paid in full or in 2 instalments per term.
• All fees must be paid in full before the end of each term.
• Payment requests (statements & invoices) will be emailed to you after the start of each term.
• If you are experiencing financial challenges you can apply for Fee Support. You can do so by submitting the DAI Workshop Fee Support Form; the eligibility criteria is explained on this form.